Start As A Guest
Visit the space! Craft Night: Monday 6-8pm or Open Shop Fridays 7-10 pm.
Attend public meetings and events (see events page)
Talk with members, bring projects to work on, use tools, see if it’s a good fit!
Become a Member
After you’ve visited the space, and gotten to know us…
- Apply online for membership: https://thebodgery.wildapricot.org
- Click “Join Us” at the top, then fill out the online form
- Must have a photo of yourself to upload (for member board in shop)
- Should have a PayPal account ready to enter
- Treasurer will be notified of payment
- After filling out the application, you will need to come in for member orientation. This process can take up to an hour. New member orientations are currently scheduled at 8pm every Friday. Please arrive promptly (or early). Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Note: To use “yellow” or “red” tools, you must first receive training. If not regularly scheduled, tool checkoffs can be arranged with area captains whose emails can be found here.
Regular membership: $50/month
Spouse of member (any gender): $25/month
Student(full time): $25/month
Starving Hacker Discount: $25/month + 2 hrs/mo shop help
Lump payments: 6 months = 5% off, 12 months = 10% off