In order to keep our space and members as safe as possible, we have a mandatory mask policy inside the Bodgery. More details on that policy here.
* * * * *
January 2022: Due to the Omicron COVID surge, we are temporarily closing new membership applications in January. Sorry for the inconvenience. We’ll post here (purple bar above has link to details) about February as we know more.
* * * * *
Steps to Becoming a Member
Membership provides access to the shop 24/7 with your own keyfob, has a free shelf space for storage, allows the use of all tools (including the member-only ones), and gains a vote on community decisions! No contracts, you can join month-to-month for as long as suits you. (16 and older)
- First Step: Apply online for membership:
- Under “New Member Signup”, choose your membership, then fill out the online form.
- You must have a PayPal account, be ready to enter those details
- After signing up, there’s an Orientation Video to watch (30 min), very short quiz to make sure you weren’t napping. (The link to the video appears after you submit your application.)
- Finally, after the video you can schedule a spot in the next orientation walk-through and keyfob pickup! Please arrive promptly (or early) as one can’t join the walk-through midway. Links for the walk-through provided below the video.
⟹ One must have completed online signup, watched the video and taken the quiz before orientation walk-through. If not, you could be turned away.
Regular membership: $50/month
Discounted membership ($25/month) for:
- Family member (must pay from same acc’t)
- Senior (65+)
- Student (full time)
- Starving Hacker Discount
- (Applicant must show SNAP/EBT letter/card at orientation or be approved by the Bodgery Board of Directors prior to orientation.)
Lump payments: 6 months = 5% off, 12 months = 10% off
For more details…
Want to Give the Gift of Membership?
What a great idea! Click over to our “Gift Cards” page to make that magic happen.
We rent out “micro workshops”, 6′ wide by 8′ long, for those wanting to maintain a dedicated area for their projects and tools. They are located around the shop, so some are in ‘clean’ spaces, others in shop areas. They come with 110v power, and access to our wifi. Mail can also be delivered to our address.
The cost is $125/month, in addition to your base membership (see pricing above). We require 6 month contracts, with first/last months’ rent due on signing.
–> Currently, our studios have all been rented. <–
More studio info here, including whom to contact and a map of studio locations.