Start As A Guest
Visit the space – get a tour! We’re open every Monday 6-8pm (Craft Night) and Friday 7-10 pm (Open Shop). No reservations needed, just drop in.
You’re welcome to attend other public meetings and events.
Talk with members, bring projects to work on, use tools, see if it’s a good fit!
Note: To use power tools, you must first receive training. If not regularly scheduled, tool checkoffs can be arranged with area captains whose emails can be found here.
Become a Member!
Have access to the shop 24/7 with your own keyfob, get free storage space for your projects, use all the tools (including the member-only ones), get discounts on classes and workshops, and have a vote on community decisions! No contracts, join month-to-month for as long as suits you.
- Apply online for membership:
- Click “Join Us” at the top, then fill out the online form
- Must have a photo of yourself to upload (for member board in shop)
- Should have a PayPal account ready to enter
- Treasurer will be notified of payment
- After filling out the application, you will need to come in for member orientation. This can take up to an hour. New member orientations are scheduled at 8pm every Friday. Please arrive promptly (or early). Email email@example.com with questions.
Regular membership: $50/month
Discounted membership ($25/month) for:
- Spouse of member (any gender)
- Senior (65+)
- Student (full time)
- Starving Hacker Discount (If one qualifies for SNAP benefits)
Lump payments: 6 months = 5% off, 12 months = 10% off
For more details…
We rent out “micro workshops”, 6′ wide by 8′ long, for those wanting to maintain a dedicated area for their projects and tools. They are located around the shop, so some are in ‘clean’ spaces, others in shop areas. The come with 3 walls, 110v power, and access to our wifi. Mail can also be delivered to our address.
The cost is $125/month, in addition to your base membership (see pricing above). We require 6 month contracts, with first/last months’ rent due on signing.