In order to keep The Bodgery a safe(r) place for our members and guests, we are implementing these policies until further notice:
- Everyone MUST wear a mask inside. This keeps their germs to themselves, and reduces the potential for virus particles to get into the air or on surfaces. No vents in masks please.
- We’re increasing ventilation. This keeps the air moving, and pushes virus particles outside. Please turn on all fans if they aren’t already. SEE FAN LOCATION PHOTOS BELOW.
Clean room: several floor fans and the front door propped open.
Big Shop: 3 box fans on the window vents and a giant standing-fan aimed at the back door, and back door open.
Woodshop and 3D Printing: ceiling exhaust fan turned on in each room
Classroom: door to clean room kept open, box fan blowing out into the clean room.
- Sanitize surfaces when you’re done using them (not metal surfaces though – rust! ). There are spray bottles and paper towels all over the shop.
- Wash your hands several times. Use hand sanitizer when you first come in, and wash your hands a few times while working. This keeps surface particles from traveling as far.
- Give people space. Try to stay 6’ apart, and don’t enter or stay in a room with 10+ people.
- If you’re sick, don’t visit. Keep it away from the shop, and others. If you become COVID positive, let the board know so they can find others who were in the shop with you, and let them know they’re at risk. Your name will be kept private.